Brazil Nut Mousse Recipe
The Brazil Nut Mousee is great, but feel free to make the basic vanilla mousse and change and experiment as much as you like. It's hard to go wrong with this excellent dessert.
Instructions:1. Chill cream throughly, chill bowl and beaters well.
2. Whip chilled cream until stiff (do not overbeat.
3. Beat in the egg, sugar, salt and vanilla.
4. If you want just the basic vanilla mousse for dessert, stop here and freeze until firm.
5. For the Brazil Nut Mouuse, add chopped nuts to mousse mixture, then freeze until firm.
6. Serve in sherbert glasses. Garnish with nuts and cherries.