Almond Butter Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 300F.
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet (or use a nonstick one).
3. Mix together almond butter and oil; beat until smooth.
4. Mix in maple syrup and vanilla extract.
5. Stir together flour and salt.
6. Add to almond butter mixture and mix until just combined.
7. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
8. Roll dough into 3/4-inch balls.
9. Place on baking sheet and flatten with a fork.
10. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, until bottoms are lightly browned.
11. Cool a couple of minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer to a cooling rack.