Almond Butter Cookie Sandwiches Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine ground almonds and sugar.
3. Blend in butter.
4. Add dry ingredients.
5. Add water and blend well.
6. Shape into a flattened ball.
7. Wrap in parchment and chill at least 1/2 hour.
8. Roll out onto lightly floured board until approximately 1/4-inch thick.
9. Cut into desired shapes, and place on parchment covered baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
10. Bake until golden brown. Cool.
11. Sandwich with strained or seedless jam (raspberry is great!) or chocolate ganache.