Almond Brickle Sugar Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In large mixer bowl combine all ingredients except almond brickle bits.
3. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed (2 to 3 minutes).
4. Stir in almond brickle bits.
5. Shape rounded teaspoonsfuls of dough into 1-inch balls, place 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheets.
6. Flatten to 1/4-inch thickness with bottom of glass dipped in sugar.
7. Bake for 8 to 11 minutes, or until edges are very lightly browned.