Almond Biscotti Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350~.
2. Mix sugar with butter, brandy, vanilla, almond extract, nuts and eggs.
3. Mix well.
4. Stir in flour, baking powder and salt.
5. Form into a long loaf (or loaves), place on a cookie sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes or until firm and softly cakelike.
6. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
7. When cool enough to handle, slice into 1/2 inch diagonal slices and return to cookie sheet.
8. Bake for 15-25 miutes, turning once, until both sides are brown-flecked and toasted.
9. Cool thoroughly and store in an airtight jar.