Instructions:1. Clean the almonds in a kitchentowel.
2. Grind the almonds throug a mill or buy already grind almonds.
3. Whip eggwhite with salt until stiff.
4. Add pwd.
5. sugar while still whipping eggwhite and also add the juice of the lemon by the drop while still whipping.
6. Take 4 tbsp from the mixture, cover and set aside.
7. Add 1 lb of almonds and the cinnamon carefully under the eggmixturer.
8. Sprinkle the remaining almonds on a workingsurface.
9. Place the dough in small portions on it. (Dough will break easily).
10. Roll out 1" thick and use your Starcutter medium size.
11. Take a cookiesheet and cover with pergamentpaper or aluminumfoil.
12. Grease with margarine.
13. Place the zimtsterne on cookiesheet and brush with the eggmixturer you set aside earlier.
14. Bake in preheated oven on the middle shelf for 25 min at 325F.
15. When you cut the zimtsterne out of the dough use the space very good because the remainung dough can not be used again, sorry.
16. I just roll the dough in small balls and press them down with a fork and bake.
17. After baking take the zimtsterne carefully of the paper and let cool on rack.
18. Store in airtight containers.