Fladle Uberbacken (Swabian Pancakes) Recipe
Instructions:1. Prepare pancake batter by blending flour, 2 eggs, 1/4 tsp salt and 1 cup of milk.
2. Lightly oil a large frypan and cook 6 to 8 pancakes (2 or 3 at a time).
3. Heat the applesauce and stir in the raisins.
4. Divide the sauce between the pancakes and spread over each top.
5. Roll up the pancakes like jelly rolls and cut each in half with a sharp knife.
6. Grease an ovenproof dish with oil or butter; place pancakes in the dish, setting them up on the cut edges.
7. Blend 1 egg with sugar, 1/4 t salt, 1 cup milk, and sliced almonds.
8. Pour over the pancakes.
9. Dot with butter.
10. Place in a preheated 375 degree F oven and bake for 40 minutes.
11. Serve immediately.