Dead Men's Legs Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 325 F.
2. Beat egg lightly and gradually add sugar.
3. Beat with mixer until light and foamy, about 20 minutes.
4. Add almonds and flour; mix well.
5. Roll dough into finger-thick ropes on a very lightly-floured surface.
6. Flatten slightly with fingertips and cut into 3-inch lengths and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
7. Bake in oven until light brown, about 10 minutes.
8. Remove from cookie sheets and cool completely before storing in airtight containers. Stores 1 to 2 months.