Croissants Pignons (Pine Nut Crescents) Recipe
Instructions:1. In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, process almonds, sugar and egg white until well combined.
2. Refrigerate in a plastic container with a tight-fitting lid for 24 hours.
3. Form the dough into 2 1/2-inch crescents.
4. Roll crescents in the pine nuts, then pat pine nuts gently into the dough.
5. Place on ungreased cookie sheets and set aside, uncovered and unrefrigerated, overnight.
6. Bake crescents in a preheated 400F oven 15 minutes, until lightly browned.