Chinese Almond Cookies Recipe
Per Cookie: 191 Calories; 9g Fat (41% calories from fat); 3g Protein; 25g Carbohydrate; 39mg Cholesterol; 39mg Sodium
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. In large bowl cream butter and sugar.
3. Add egg, almond extract and ground almonds; mix.
4. Combine dry ingredients and add to butter sugar mixture; mix but do not over mix.
5. Roll into log about 12" long.
6. and cut into 16 even pieces.
7. Roll each piece into a ball and flatten slightly.
8. Place on baking tray, brush with egg wash and bake 15 minutes until golden.