Caramel Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Butter and flour a 15-1/2" x 10-1/2" x 1" jelly roll pan; set aside.
3. Combine the butter, yolks, sugar, cinnamon and flour and mix until you form a cohesive ball of dough.
4. Spread the dough onto the prepared jelly roll pan and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Meanwhile cook the almonds, sugar, butter, honey and milk, stirring on occasion, until the mixture is light golden.
6. Remove baked dough; spread almonds mixture over the top and bake for 15 to 20 minutes longer until dark golden.
7. Cool and cut into squares or rectangles (be sure to cut the cookies before they turn too hard.