Almond Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
3. Beat in the egg, vanilla, and almond extract.
4. Sift the flour over the top, add the salt and the almonds and fold to combine thoroughly.
5. Pull off little pieces of the dough and roll them into balls about 1 inch in diameter, enclosing a whole almond in the center of each one.
6. Place on the ungreased baking sheet and cook on the center rack of the oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until light brown.
7. Transfer to racks to cool slightly.
8. When cool enough to handle, roll 1/2 of the cookies in the cocoa powder, and the remaining 1/2 in the confectioners sugar.
9. Serve warm or return to the rack to dry.