Almond Cookies Recipe
Per Cookie: 140 cal; 8 gr fat; 51% fat.
Instructions:1. Beat butter in mixing bowl until light and creamy.
2. Beat in sugar, then egg.
3. Beat in vanilla and almond extracts.
4. Sift together flour, baking soda and cream of tartar.
5. Beat into creamed mixture until blended.
6. Stir in almonds.
7. Roll dough on lightly floured surface to 1/4" thickness.
8. Cut out with 2 1/4" round cutter.
9. Bake on buttered baking sheets at 375~ 7 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned around edges.
10. Remove to wire rack to cool.
11. Sprinkle with powdered sugar to taste.