Almond Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Cream butter, sugar, and almond flavoring until light and fluffy.
2. Add egg and almond paste and beat thoroughly.
3. Add sifted dry ingredients and beat until well blended.
4. Chill dough for about 2 hours.
5. Form into balls, shaping with palms of hands.
6. Use 1 level teaspoon of dough for 1 cookie.
7. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and press gently with small fruit glass which has been dipped in granulated sugar.
8. Bake at 350 F until delicately browned, about 12 minutes.