Almond Bread Recipe
Instructions:1. Cream sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla.
2. Sift and add flour, baking powder.
3. Stir in nuts.
4. Put on a baking sheet in strips about 4 to 5" wide, the length of the baking sheet, and about 3/4" thick.
5. Leave space between strips.
6. Bake at 350 degrees about 20 minutes until firm, but not brown.
7. Carefully transfer to a cutting board, and cut into 1" slices.
8. Lay the slices, on their sides, on a cookie sheet.
9. Toast slices in the oven, turning if necessary until brown (about 30 to 35 minutes).
10. Watch carefully.