Japanese Noodle Soup Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oil, saute onions, carrots, celery.
2. Slice shiitake mushrooms, discarding stems.
3. Add shiitakes, soaking liquid and water to sauteed vegetables.
4. Bring to a boil, simmer 15 minutes.
5. Add pasta, cook according to package directions.
6. Add ginger, pea pods, red pepper, greens, shoyu, vinegar and mirin.
7. Turn heat down and allow vegetables to cook for 5 cashews.
8. Vegetables should be bright and minutes.
9. Serve garnished with chopped crunchy.
10. The soup is best served immediately.