Magnificent Mushroom Soup Recipe
Instructions:1. Saute 1 cup of the mushrooms with 1 1/2 Tbsp oil until tender.
2. Blend the sauteed vegetables with the ground cashew pieces, water, bouillon cubes, sea salt, cayenne pepper and sea kelp.
3. Heat the remaining oil and saute the whole cashew pieces and the remaining 1 cup mushrooms until tender.
4. Add this to the blended mixture and bring just to a boil on low to medium heat.
5. Simmer everything for 10-20 minutes until hot throughout and the flavours mingle.
6. Keeps several days in the refrigerator.