Hungarian Mushroom Soup Recipe
Instructions:1. Saute the onions and mushrooms in the butter in a large saute pan until the onions are translucent.
2. Add the wine and cook until the alcohol has boiled off, about 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Remove from the heat and set aside.
4. In a 3-quart saucepan, over low heat, blend the flour and butter into a roux, stirring constantly for 4 to 5 minutes.
5. Add the milk, continue whisking, increase heat to medium.
6. Cook until mixture thickens, whisking occasionally.
7. Whisk the mushroom/onion mixture into the milk mixture.
8. Add the sour cream and seasonings, simmer over low heat for 10 minutes or until flavors are blended.