Turkey Tetrazzini Recipe
Instructions:1. Melt butter in a large, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl in microwave oven for 30 seconds.
2. Blend in flour, salt, pepper and crumbled bouillon cube.
3. Gradually stir in boiling water and cream.
4. Heat, uncovered, in mMicrowave oven for 4 minutes or until thickened and smooth, stirring frequently.
5. Stir in sherry, spaghetti, turkey and mushrooms.
6. Pour mixture into a deep, 2-quart, heat-resistant, non- metallic casserole.
7. Sprinkle with grated cheese and heat, uncovered, in microwave oven for 4 minutes or until heated through.