Turkey Tetrazzini Recipe
Instructions:1. Cook spaghetti on top of the stove in boiling water.
2. Cook bacon on rack in microwave on high for 6 to 7 minutes, covered.
3. Crumble and set aside.
4. Add butter to dish with mushrooms and onions.
5. Cook on high for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring once.
6. Stir in flour and pepper.
7. Cook on high for 30 seconds.
8. Add broth and half and half, mix well and cook on high for 9 to 10 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
9. Add sherry (if desired).
10. Stir in cooked spaghetti, chicken, bacon and Parmesan.
11. Mix well.
12. Cover and cook on high for 13 to 15 minutes, stirring once.
13. Garnish with parsley.