Turkey Kiev Recipe
Instructions:1. To prepare Herb Butter, combine wine and garlic in small saucepan.
2. Bring to boiling; cook for about 4 minutes or until almost evaporated.
3. Scrape into bowl and cool.
4. Stir in parsley, chives, dill, mint, salt, pepper and butter.
5. Spread butter mixture into 6 x 2-inch rectangle on piece of waxed paper.
6. Wrap and place in freezer until firm.
7. To prepare Kiev, cut horizontal slit, about 3 1/2-inch, into thick side of tenders, cutting about 3/4 in, enough to make pocket.
8. Cut ham into eight 3 x 1x 1/4-inch pieces.
9. Cut herb butter into 8 pieces 3/4 inches long.
10. Place 1 piece of ham and butter in each pocket (if pocket does not close at seam, cut pockets slightly larger).
11. Beat together egg and 1 tablespoon melted butter in shallow dish.
12. Combine crumbs and paprika in second shallow dish.
13. Carefully dip turkey Kievs in egg, then in crumbs to coat.
14. Place in lightly greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
15. Drizzle with remaining butter.
17. Place in freezer for 30 minutes before baking.
18. Bake in preheated hot (425 F) oven for 25 minutes.
19. Serve immediately.