Turkey Almond Stir Fry Recipe
Instructions:1. Cut turkey into 1-inch cubes.
2. Salt and pepper lightly to taste.
3. Spray cooking spray in large skillet or wok. Add oil.
4. Heat oil until hot over medium-high heat.
5. Add turkey.
6. Stir-fry until no longer pink, about 3 minutes.
7. Add onion and celery; stir fry 1 minute.
8. Add mushrooms; stir fry 1 minute.
9. Add pea pods, stir fry 1 minute longer.
10. Mix broth, cornstarch, soy sauce and ginger.
11. Stir into turkey mixture.
12. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
13. Boil and stir 1 minute. Top With Almonds.
14. Serve with rice.