Tandoori Turkey Kabobs Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine cumin, salt, cayenne pepper, cinnamon and cloves in smal bowl; reserve 1/2 tespoon cumin mixture for Raita.
2. Prepare Raita.
3. Add garlic, jalapeno pepper and ginger to remaining cumin mixture in bowl.
4. Place turkey in large bowl; drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
5. Sprinkle cumin mixture over turkey; toss to coat.
6. Thread turkey onto metal or wooden skewers. (Soak wooden skewers in hot water 30 minutes to prevent burning.
7. Lightly oil hot grid to prevent sticking.
8. Grill turkey on covered grill over medium-hot heat 7-12 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink, turning once.
9. Serve in pita breads, if desired, with Raita.
1. Combine all ingredients plus reserved 1/2 teaspoon cumin mixture from Tandoori Turkey Kabobs in small bowl.
2. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes 1 1/2 cups.