Swedish Meatballs Recipe
Instructions:1. In mixing bowl, combine ground turkey, bread crumbs, garlic salt, pepper, nutmeg and egg.
2. Mix until well blended.
3. Shape into meatballs.
4. In fry pan, brown all sides in hot olive oil.
5. Remove meat balls.
6. Stir flour into drippings; cook over low heat until flour browns.
7. Add water and bouillon cubes.
8. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
9. Reduce heat; add meatballs.
10. Cover and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
11. Serve with rice or pasta