Sloppy Turkey Spuds Recipe
Microwave cooking times are based on a 700-watt microwave. Adjust cooking times to your own oven.
Instructions:1. Pierce potatoes with tines of fork; microwave on high for 20 to 22 minutes until potatoes are fork-tender.
2. Meanwhile, in large nonstick skillet over medium heat saute turkey until no longer pink, about 6 minutes.
3. Add onion, bell pepper and mushrooms; saute, stirring, for 3 minutes.
4. Stir in marinara sauce; bring to boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Season with salt and pepper; stir in parsley.
6. Place potatoes on 4 plates; split and fluff.
7. Top potatoes with turkey mixture and cheese, dividing equally.