Russian Meatloaf Recipe
Instructions:1. Brown meat and onion in butter or margarine (or use cooking spray).
2. Drain excess oil.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Add all ingredients except for half of the cheese and the bread dough.
5. Mix thoroughly. If desired, freeze in 4-cup container.
6. When ready to prepare, preheat oven to 350 F.
7. Unroll bread dough onto greased cookie sheet.
8. Shape (thawed) filling into loaf on dough.
9. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
10. Pull dough over meat and seal edges.
11. Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes.