Quick Turkey Dinner Recipe
Quick turkey dinner made with ground raw turkey.
Instructions:1. Combine turkey, cracker meal and Egg Beaters in small bowl until well blended.
2. Shape into 8 oval patties.
3. Melt margarine in large skillet over med-high heat.
4. Brown patties on both sides.
5. Blend cranberry sauce, water and bouillon; pour over patties.
6. Bring to boil.
7. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until done, about 20 minutes.
8. Arrange patties on serving plate, spoon sauce over them and garnish with parsley.