Oven Kalua Turkey Recipe
Instructions:1. Rinse and drain turkey.
2. Line a large baking pan with foil.
3. Wash ti leaves and banana leaf, remove fibrous part of the veins.
4. Line baking pan with ti leaves radiating from center; place half of the banana leaf in bottom of pan.
5. Place turkey on leaves.
6. Rub remaining ingredients on inside and outside of turkey.
7. Place remaining half of banana leaf over turkey; fold leaves around turkey.
8. Crimp foil around turkey and cover pan tightly with additional foil.
9. Roast in electric oven at 375F for 6 hours.
10. Shred turkey, adding enough of the pan liquid to moisten meat.