Low Fat Cincinnati Sky Loaf Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Mix all ingredients except half and half and cheese thoroughly in large bowl.
4. If needed, add more crushed crackers to achieve moist but solid consistency. (To keep loaf from drying out when cooking, err on the side of soggy when mixing.)
5. Transfer mixture to a loaf pan and bake in preheated oven about 1 hour.
6. Mix half and half and cheese and set aside.
7. Remove loaf from oven, top with cheese mixture and serve.