Lemon Turkey Stir-Fry and Pasta Recipe
Each serving provides: 571 calories; 47.8 g protein; 75.5 g carbohydrates; 7.7 g fat (12% calories from Fat); 97.2 mg cholesterol; 278 mg sodium.
Instructions:1. Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. In self-closing plastic bag, combine turkey, soy sauce, vinegar, cornstarch and lemon pepper.
3. Shake bag to coat turkey thoroughly.
4. Refrigerate 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
5. In large skillet, over medium heat, saute turkey and marinade in oil 2 to 3 minutes, or until turkey is no longer pink.
6. Add onions, lemon slivers and garlic; continue to cook until onions are translucent.
7. Stir in spinach and cook until just wilted.
8. Spoon over hot pasta and garnish with parsley and lemon slices, if desired.