Honey Basted Turkey Recipe
Instructions:1. Cut turkey into pieces as follows; 2 wings, 2 drumsticks, 2 thighs, 4 breast pieces and 4 back pieces.
2. Combine oil, soya sauce, honey, ginger, mustard and garlic.
3. Marinate turkey in soya mixture 2 hours in refrigerator.
4. Drain turkey pieces, reserving marinade.
5. Place drumsticks, thighs and breast pieces 6-8" above medium hot coals.
6. Grill for 30 minutes, turning accasionally.
7. Add wings and back pieces.
8. Grill another 30 minutes, turning occaisionally.
9. Baste with marinade and grill until turkey is tender about 20 minutes.