Honey-Mustard Turkey Meatballs Recipe
Instructions:1. In a bowl, combine turkey, egg, cracker crumbs, cheese, onion, ginger and 3 Tablespoon mustard.
2. Form into 30 balls, 1" each.
3. Place in a grease 13x9x2" baking dish.
4. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until juice run clear.
5. In a saucepan, combine pineapple juice, green pepper, honey, cornstarch and onion powder; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
6. Cook and stir 2 minutes more; reduce heat.
7. Stir in remaining mustard until smooth.
8. Brush meatballs with about 1/4 cup sauce and return to the oven for 10 minutes.
9. Serve remaining sauce as a dip for meatballs.