Herb-Rubbed Turkey Breast with Fig and Apricot Stuffing Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Rub the turkey breast inside and out with the salt and pepper, then with the herbs.
3. Discard the herbs or, for a stronger impression, leave some of the herbs clinging to the breast, or tuck them under the skin.
4. Tuck some of the Dried Fig and Apricot Stuffing under the skin as well as filling the breast cavity.
5. Place the turkey skin side up on a piece of foil (to protect the dressing), then place on a rack in a roasting pan.
6. Roast for approximately 2 1/2 hours, or about 25 minutes per pound.
7. If you are using a meat thermometer, insert it into the thickest part of the breast, almost to the bone, before placing the breast in the oven.
8. When the thermometer reads 185 degrees, the meat is done.
9. Let the turkey stand at least 10 minutes and up to 30 minutes before carving.