Ground Turkey Chinese Spring Rolls Recipe
Per Serving: 308.4 calories (38.4% from fat), 12.9 g fat, 90 mg cholesterol, 22.7 g carbohydrate, 0.7 g fiber, 827 mg sodium.
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. In medium nonstick skillet, over medium high heat, cook and stir turkey, garlic and ginger 4 to 5 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink. Drain thoroughly.
3. In medium bowl, combine turkey mixture, bok choy, onions, soy sauce, sherry and oil.
4. On clean, dry counter, layer phyllo sheets into a stack and cut into 2 (18 x 7 inch) rectangles.
5. Work with one rectangle of phyllo at a time. (Keep remaining phyllo covered with a damp cloth following package directions.
6. Coat rectangle of phyllo with nonstick cooking spray.
7. On counter arrange phyllo sheet to that 7 inch side is parallel to counter edge.
8. Place 1/4 cup of turkey mixture in 5 inch strip, 1 inch away from bottom and side edges of phyllo.
9. Fold 1 inch bottom edge of phyllo over filling and fold longer edges of phyllo toward center; roll up, jelly roll style.
10. Phyllo may break during rolling, but will hold filling once the roll is completed.
11. Repeat process with remaining rectangles of phyllo and filling to make remaining spring rolls.
12. Place rolls, seam side down, on 2 cookie sheets coated with nonstick cooking spray.
13. Coat tops of rolls with nonstick cooking spray.
14. Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until all surfaces of rolls are golden brown.