Easy Turkey Lasagna Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 350 F.
2. Mix spaghetti sauce, turkey and zucchini.
3. Spread 1 1/2 cups of this mixture in ungreased rectangular baking dish, 11x7x1/2".
4. Top with 3 noodles.
5. Mix ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and oregano; spread over noodles in dish.
6. Spread with 1 1/2 cups of the turkey mixture.
7. Top with remaining noodles and turkey mixture.
8. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
9. Bake uncovered about 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
10. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.
11. You can cover and refrigerate unbaked lasagna for up to 24 hours, or wrap tightly and freeze for up to 1 month. When ready, bake refrigerated lasagna uncoverd as directed in recipe, or bake frozen lasagna, uncovered at 375 F for about 1 hour.