Crockpot Turkey Breast Recipe - Printable Version Serves 1
The best, most tender poultry I have yet made. It is suggested to sprinkle the turkey breast with the Ranch dressing mix before cooking for extra flavor. I did not have dry Ranch dressing, so put a dab of Fatfree dressing on top of turkey.
- 1 onion
- 1 turkey breast
- Garlic powder
- Other seasoning, to taste
- Dry HV Ranch Salad Dressing mix
1. Simply slice an onion and place it on the bottom of the Crock pot.
2. Then, remove the skin from the turkey breast, season well with garlic powder, pepper and any other spice (no salt, though.
3. It tends to dry out the meat).
4. Turn on low for eight hours. (perfect for week-days coming home from work) and enjoy.
5. Don't forget to let the breast rest for twenty to thirty minutes before carving.