Apricot Turkey Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine brown rice vinegar, molasses, and grated onion.
2. Add turkey cubes; toss to coat turkey with marinade.
3. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
4. Drain turkey, reserving marinade.
5. Add oil to heavy nonstick skillet, set on medium heat, and brown a few turkey cubes and the garlic at a time (if you crowd the pan, the meat will steam, not brown).
6. Put browned turkey in a large casserole.
7. Combine reserved marinade, white grape juice, water, lemon juice, and grated ginger; pour over turkey.
8. Stir in apricot slivers and cover.
9. Bake at 325 F for 30 minutes.
10. Turkey should be tender.
11. Stir in cilantro.
12. Serve over steamed rice.