Taco Salad Recipe
Instructions:1. Crumble pork sausage into a 1-quart casserole.
2. Stir in onion.
3. Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% of power 4 minutes or till meat is no longer pink, stirring once.
4. Drain off fat.
5. Stir in tomato sauce, canned green chili peppers, flour, chili powder, and garlic powder.
6. Micro-cook, covered, on 100% of power for 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly thickened and bubbly.
7. Meanwhile, in a salad bowl toss together lettuce, carrot and tomatoes.
8. Top with sausage mixture, shredded cheese and taco chips