Sausage Muffins Recipe - Printable Version Makes 12 muffins
- 8 oz sausage, crumble, cook
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grate
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup oil
1. Stir together flour, cornmeal, cheese, sugar, baking powder, and 3/4 tsp salt; make well in center.
2. Combine eggs, milk, and oil; add all at once to dry ingredients, stirring until moist and lumpy.
3. Fold in sausage.
4. Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full and bake at 400~ for 20-25 min.