Glorious Morning Cheesy Bacon Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Grease muffin tin well.
3. In large bowl combine oats, flour, sugar, baking powder and seasonings; set aside.
4. In another bowl, combine oil, egg substitute and skim milk.
5. Make a well in center of dry mixture.
6. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients; stir until just moistened.
7. Gently fold in bacon and cheese.
8. Portion muffin batter evenly into prepared muffin tin (about 1/3 cup).
9. Bake about 20-25 minutes or until lightly golden brown.