Christmas Morning Wife Saver Recipe
Instructions:1. In 9 X 13" buttered baking dish (use a BIG dish), put 8 pieces of bread, Add pieces to cover dish entirely.
2. Cover bread with cooked back bacon slices or ham slices.
3. Lay slices of cheddar cheese on top, then cover with slices of bread (to make it like a sandwich).
4. In a bowl, beat, eggs, salt and pepper.
5. To egg mixture, add dry mustard, onion, green pepper, Worcestershire sauce, milk and Tabasco.
6. Pour over the 'sandwiches'.
7. Cover and let stand in the refrigerator overnight.
8. In the morning, preheat oven to 350 F.
9. Melt 1/4 lb butter and pour over top.
10. Cover with crushed corn flakes.
11. Bake 1 hour in 350 F oven.
12. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.