Boston Clam Chowder Recipe
Instructions:1. Place bacon in a 2 qt casserole dish.
2. Cover and microwave 4 to 5 minutes, or until crisp.
3. Remove bacon, crumble and set aside.
4. Drain clams and add liquid to bacon drippings.
5. Stir in potatoes and onion.
6. Cover and microwave on high for 9 to 12 minutes or until potatoes soften.
7. Stir flour into half the milk.
8. Add flour mixture and remaining milk, cream, clams, salt and pepper to hot liquid.
9. Cover and microwave for 4 to 5 minutes.
10. Garnish with butter, oyster crackers and crumbled bacon.