Bacon Pancakes Recipe - Printable Version Serves 10
- 2 cup starter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup bacon, fried and crumbled
- 2 tbsp oil, bacon fat
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Flour, as needed
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
1. Add egg, bacon, oil and sugar to the starter and mix briefly.
2. Add flour to make desired thickness and mix till lump free.
3. Just before cooking dissolve baking soda into 1 tablespoon of water. Mix gently with batter.
4. Cook in a hot (400F) griddle make 2 or 3 inch rounds cook for 2 to 4 minutes turn and cook 2 more minutes.