Bacon Cheddar Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Grease 8 2 1/2 in muffin cups and the top surface of a pan.
2. Set muffin pan aside.
3. In medium bowl stir together, flour, cheddar cheese, sugar, baking powder, and red pepper.
4. Make a well in the center of mixture.
5. In a small mixing bowl stir together the egg, milk and cooking oil.
6. Add this mixture all at once to flour mixture.
7. Stir till just moistened (batter should be lumpy) Fold in crumbled bacon.
8. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups so batter is even wtih the top of pan.
9. Bake 400 F 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
10. Let stand for 2-5 minutes in cups, remove muffins serve warm.