Bacon, Cabbage and Pasta Soup Recipe - Printable Version Serves 4
- 4 slices bacon, cut up
- 2 cup coarsely shredded cabbage
- 2 (14-1/2 oz) cans beef broth
- 1 (16 oz) pkg Green Giant frozen pasta and vegetables
- Accent garden herb
1. Cook bacon in large saucepan until crisp; remove bacon and drain on paper towels.
2. Crumble bacon.
3. Cook cabbage in broth until crisp tender.
4. Stir bacon, broth, frozen vegetables and pasta, and water into cabbage.
5. Bring to a boil; stir.
6. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 6 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender.