Bacon and Onion Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Fry bacon until crisp in skillet.
2. Remove with slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
3. Saute onion in 1 tbsp bacon drippings until tender (do not brown).
4. Set aside to cool.
5. Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large mixing bowl.
6. Combine eggs, milk and sour cream in small bowl; blend well.
7. Add all at once to dry ingredients, stirring just enough to moisten.
8. Stir in bacon and sauteed onion.
9. Spoon batter into greased 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups, fill 2/3rds full.
10. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
11. Bake in 375 degree F Oven 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
12. Serve hot with homemade jelly or jam.