Bacon-Topped Cheese Soup Recipe
Instructions:1. Place bacon in a 3 quart casserole; cover and microwave at HIGH 6 to 9 minutes or until done.
2. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon, reserving drippings in casserole; set bacon aside.
3. Add vegetables to drippings; microwave at HIGH 6 to 8 minutes or until tender.
4. Blend in flour, salt, and pepper; stir well.
5. Gradually stir in half-and-half, milk, and chicken broth.
6. Cover and microwave at HIGH 7 to 11 minutes or until thickened and bubbly, stirring at 2 minute intervals.
7. Add cheese, stirring until melted.
8. Cover and microwave at MEDIUM 2 minutes.
9. Top each serving with bacon.