Diaper Dump Porridge Recipe
Instructions:1. Pour the beef broth into a saucepan.
2. Set aside; don't add any water.
3. Remove the biscuits from the tube, separate them and carefully cut each one in half.
4. Using clean hands, sculpt the biscuit pieces into 'dump' shapes.
5. Add the dumps to the beef broth.
6. Place the dumps and broth over medium heat and cook until the mixture comes to a boil.
7. Turn the heat to low, cover the pan with a lid and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes. Carefully check the broth level often.
8. Pour the chicken broth (diaper fluid) and one can water into the second saucepan.
9. With a slotted spoon, carefully transfer the cooked dumps from the beef broth and place in the chicken broth pan.
10. Heat chicken broth according to the directions on the can.