Tandoori Style Chicken Breasts with Yogurt Cilantro Sauce Recipe
Instructions:1. In a food processor, puree the onion and garlic.
2. Process in the lemon and lime juice, add spices and the yogurt and process to blend.
3. Marinate the chicken breasts in this mixture turning occasionally overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Prepare a charcoal or wood fire and let it burn down to embers.
5. Remove the excess marinade and grill for 5 minutes on each side or until done.
6. Serve with Yogurt Cilantro sauce to taste.