Szechuan Noodle Salad Recipe
Instructions:1. Cook noodles to desired doneness as directed on package.
2. Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine oil, honey, sesame oil, vinegar, soy sauce, gingerroot and red pepper flakes; blend well.
3. Drain noodles; rinse in cold water to cool.
4. In large bowl combine cooked noodles, chicken, cabbage, onions, carrots and bell pepper.
5. Pour dressing over salad; toss to mix.
6. Sprinkle with peanuts.
7. You can substitute 1 cup of coleslaw mix for the shredded red cabbage.